“If it weren’t for my mind, my meditation would be excellent.”
– Pema Chodron
Recorded at heart insight
- First Noble Truth Lulu Cook 33:24
- Second Noble Truth Lulu Cook 34:39
- Third Noble Truth Lulu Cook 35:44
- Fourth Noble Truth Lulu Cook 43:25
- Taking & Creating Refuge Lulu Cook 30:21
- Sitting Like Buddha Under The Trees Lulu Cook 27:50
- Brahma Viharas pt 1 Ayya Tathaloka 54:32
- Brahma Viharas pt 2 Ayya Tathaloka 49:08
- Brahma Viharas pt 3 Ayya Tathaloka 59:09
- Cooling The Fire Ayya Tathaaloka 1:02:50
- Q&A Ayya Tathaaloka 21:01
Climate Breakdown and the Dharma – Victor von der Heyde
- Climate Breakdown and the Dharma – Part 1, 9th June 2019, Heart Insight Group, Brisbane, 36 mins
- Climate Breakdown and the Dharma – Part 2 (Felt Responses), 5th August, Bluegum Sangha, North Sydney, 33 mins
- Climate Breakdown and the Dharma – Part 3, 1st September 2019, Heart Insight Group, Brisbane, 21 mins (Covers dukkha in relation to what’s happening to the earth, views that are behind the crisis, age of separation, human supremacy, a commitment: letting go of unhelpful views, climate change nihilism, climate awakening.)
- Climate Breakdown and the Dharma – Part 4, 8th September 2019, Heart Insight Group, Brisbane, 26 mins (Minimising harm and effectiveness in social and political movements and actions).
For an email on what’s happening at Heart Insight each week.
Follow Heart Insight
A weekly sitting group exploring meditation practice and the liberating insights of the Buddha.